To Your Respected Attention
ACAE Global would like to invite you to attend this important Seminar titled above at the Capital Hotel in Sandton, South Africa.
Why you must Attend this Workshop
Developing Strategies, Risk Analysis, Negotiating, Budgeting and Cost Control are the essential skills for those who are dedicated to maximizing their performance and value-added contribution - and that of the people who work for them. This ACAE Global training course will provide an ‘MBA level’ experience in terms of content, instruction, discussion, and team exercises.
As the business environment becomes ever more uncertain and turbulent, the requirement for professional leadership and management throughout organizations is at a premium. Hence, these skills learned in this 5-day course provide a structured and coherent framework for addressing the challenges which professionals face in respect of both their day-to-day and longer-term responsibilities.
Objective of the Seminar
This Training Seminar will include Identifying Effective and Proven Strategies, Managing Strategic and Financial Risks, Win-Win Negotiating Skills & Strategies, Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Cost Control and much more.
the following Critical Modules are covered in this MBA Series
Strategy, Risk, Negotiation & Leadership
Effective Budgeting $ Operation Cost Control
Benefits and key highlights of the seminar
• Identifying Effective and Proven Strategies
• Managing Strategic and Financial Risks
• Win-Win Negotiating Skills & Strategies
• Financial Analysis
• Budgeting and Cost Control
Who should attend
This course is suitable to a wide range of Business Leaders and will greatly benefit:
• Current and potential Managers, and business Leaders at all levels
• Those responsible for developing and leading strategic change
• Procurement and Client Service Managers responsible for negotiation strategies
• Functional Team Leaders in the public or private sector Staff Members responsible for budgeting and financial controls
• Non-finance Managers with financial responsibilities
Please find attached, program outline and registration form for your participation details. Should you need more information regarding this invitation letter Please do not hesitate to contact us using any of our communication channels.
Thank you for receiving this Invitation and we look forward to hearing from you
2nd Floor, Cnr Mutual Road & Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia, Sandton, 2191
Gauteng, Republic of South Africa
Tel: 0027 11 051 7282, WhatsApp: +27 67 280 6885