Subject: bug#133 acknowledged by developer (solved)

From: [email-masked] (Devuan bug Tracking System)

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
#133: network-manager doesn't install, depends on libpam-systemd,
which was filed against the network-manager package.

It has been closed by one of the developers, namely
KatolaZ <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below.  If this explanation is
unsatisfactory and you have not received a better one in a separate
message then please contact the developer, by replying to this email.

Devuan Bugs Owner
(administrator, Devuan bugs database)

Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 19:06:22 +0000
From: KatolaZ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: solved

--HKNZD8NpSXYo5sTI
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline

Thanks Edoardo. The patch applied fine, but needed a little bit of
stitching around to remove a few more systemd deps. This is now
solved. network-manager 1.6.2-3+devuan1 is now in ascii. Please help
testing it out.

I am closing this one, since the new network-manager is now
installable in ascii.

--HKNZD8NpSXYo5sTI
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name="signature.asc"
Content-Description: Digital signature

--HKNZD8NpSXYo5sTI--