Subject: bug#169 acknowledged by developer (solved)

From: [email-masked] (Devuan bug Tracking System)

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
#169: network-manager install configuration fails requiring udev service,
which was filed against the network-manager package.

It has been closed by one of the developers, namely
KatolaZ <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below.  If this explanation is
unsatisfactory and you have not received a better one in a separate
message then please contact the developer, by replying to this email.

Devuan Bugs Owner
(administrator, Devuan bugs database)

Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 10:05:20 +0000
From: KatolaZ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: solved

--WguuI9zT+X4udChf
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline

Thanks a lot Tom. I guess I can close this one then.

Cheers

KatolaZ

--WguuI9zT+X4udChf
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name="signature.asc"
Content-Description: Digital signature

--WguuI9zT+X4udChf--