Subject: bug#203: Greetings Dearest One,

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 23:21:54 +0000

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnePgi-RYHkvPjNYf75lY7RBgBuQ0jkrWWHtPumhBksmk3tg/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Greetings Dearest One,

This letter may come to you as a surprise, but I want you to understand  
that it is only through an opportunity that people can meet each other and  
become friends and business partners in life.

I am Mrs.Aisha El Gaddafi, the only daughters of the late embattled  
president of Libya (Col.Muammar Gaddafi) I am currently residing in one of  
the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime, my  
family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who lead the death of  
my father at all costs and Our investments and bank accounts in several  
countries are their targets to freeze.

I have no option rather to contact an interested foreign investor/partner  
who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash  
available in a private account that my late father open on my behalf here  
in the country before his sudden death by the western world.

kindly reply me back immediately for more details on how to execute the  
project.Please one more very important thing here, is that you don’t have  
to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family,  
if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freeze it as  
they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we  
finalize it. I want to transfer this money into your account immediately  
for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united  
nation to know about this account of which you are aware of my family  
problems.

About me and the reason why I am now in BURKINA FASO as you can read more  
in the linked below Please inter the link to read and know more about me  
and the reason why I contacted you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/9967203/Gaddafis-daughter-thrown-out-of-Algeria-after-she-set-fire-to-presidential-residence.html

I have the sum of US$ 6.5 Six Million Five Hundred Thousand in African  
Development Bank (BOA).

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain  
the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly reply with the  
following information for details of the project it it interest you.

You are advice to contact me immediately for more details if you are really  
interested. As soon as i hear from you, i will give you more details of  
this transaction. Please reply me on this my privae :  
[[email-masked]]

Best Regard
Mrs.Aisha El Gaddafi

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.