Subject: #688: fixed in src:systemctl-service-shim version 0.0.3-1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 15:53:37 +0000

Version: 0.0.3-1

Source package systemctl-service-shim (0.0.3-1) added to Devuan suite unstable.

This closes bug report 688.

Thanks

DAK managing the Devuan archive

Format: 1.8
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 10:52:37 -0400
Source: systemctl-service-shim
Architecture: source
Version: 0.0.3-1
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: low
Maintainer: B. Stack <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: B. Stack <[email-masked]>
Closes: 688
Changes:
 systemctl-service-shim (0.0.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Add /bin/systemctl symlink directly to package (Closes: #688)
   * Action `try-restart` is simplified to `restart`
Checksums-Sha1:
 fba6db32fbed789965522a618a26840f5c31ef79 1654 systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3-1.dsc
 064b17d5541c6f73a8df313d2dbc0d0830359401 13809 systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3.orig.tar.gz
 d1799e0e4e6c075deb693ff2fdb8d88e0f22c6cf 6640 systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3-1.debian.tar.xz
 d5fbb6a6a10b5df39bf1e70610d65e49c7776de9 5349 systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3-1_source.buildinfo
Checksums-Sha256:
 b6d8eec49cab0ccb0588a7392a2a950ee3db688601dabe8e3d5e15216610b766 1654 systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3-1.dsc
 9f57fb5fe94277ae8d63261ee8783f79716b57589eb2e8eba1f756bfc2e0069c 13809 systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3.orig.tar.gz
 09b1b2004c583431d5fe530e37944ce924a83668327bbd0b71751258c52f5a02 6640 systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3-1.debian.tar.xz
 86f17f6f1c722f86897af8fdece01a79c2fb2995bfcfa8b1617876bb4f1d5a43 5349 systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3-1_source.buildinfo
Files:
 06f1209d1aef8f3836bd3dff061f6063 1654 admin optional systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3-1.dsc
 a78c75bafe3e21ada5bf660d1f94228d 13809 admin optional systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3.orig.tar.gz
 49faa5c7c894bd8838545f35abb82e48 6640 admin optional systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3-1.debian.tar.xz
 ee8a8ddf7b142557c1dcb0536dc57fc0 5349 admin optional systemctl-service-shim_0.0.3-1_source.buildinfo