Subject: Fwd: libvirtd

From: Andreas Messer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 19:43:55 +0100

Package: libvirt-daemon-driver-lxc
Version: 8.10.0-3devuan1

Here is a report from a user with symbol resolve issue. According our 
build log
8.10.0-3devuan1 was build with libfuse3-dev 3.13.0-2. However, in 
daedalus repos
we have libfuse3 3.12.0-1. Here is the original report:

---------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----------
Von: Ferenc Gál <[email-masked]>
Betreff: libvirtd
Datum: 2023-01-24T21:31:49+0100
An: [email-masked]

Hi,

i have noticed an issue with the libvirt daemon or lxc package on 
Devuan testing:

root@HomePC:~# libvirtd
2023-01-24 20:12:17.468+0000: 12717: info : libvirt version: 8.10.0, 
package: 3devuan1 (Andreas Messer <[email-masked]> Wed, 18 Jan 2023 
19:20:27 +0100)
2023-01-24 20:12:17.468+0000: 12717: info : hostname: HomePC
2023-01-24 20:12:17.468+0000: 12717: error : virModuleLoadFile:53 : 
internal error: Failed to load module 
'/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libvirt/connection-driver/libvirt_driver_lxc.so': 
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libvirt/connection-driver/libvirt_driver_lxc.so: 
undefined symbol: fuse_new_31, version FUSE_3.1

Installed FUSE:
root@HomePC:~# apt search fuse3
Sorting... Done
Full Text Search... Done
fuse3/testing,now 3.12.0-1 amd64 [installed,automatic]
  Filesystem in Userspace (3.x version)

libfuse3-3/testing,now 3.12.0-1 amd64 [installed,automatic]
  Filesystem in Userspace (library) (3.x version)

libfuse3-dev/testing 3.12.0-1 amd64
  Filesystem in Userspace (development) (3.x version)

python3-pyfuse3/testing 3.2.1-2+b1 amd64
  Python 3 bindings for libfuse 3 with asynchronous API

uname -a
Linux HomePC 6.1.0-1-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.4-1 
(2023-01-07) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks,
Ferenc