Subject: debian-installer: Add new arm64 images to daedalus release notes

From: Mark Hindley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 13:40:41 +0000

Package: debian-installer
Severity: normal
Usertags: daedalus-release-notes

A reminder that the new arm64 images in debian-installer should be added to the
Daedalus Release Notes.

Mark

---

From: golinux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 09:57:40 -0600

> A reminder that the new arm64 images in debian-installer should be 

I'm confused . . . nothing new there. :D Are these images coming 
directly from Debian or the community provided arm images at 
https://arm-files.devuan.org/ ?

golinux

---

From: john faulk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 10:03:34 -0600

Are the ISOs I'm building slated to become official?... If so I'm honored
;)

On Wed, 22 Feb 2023 at 10:00, golinux <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> devuan-dev internal mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://mailinglists.dyne.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/devuan-dev
>

---

From: Mark Hindley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 16:53:15 +0000

> > A reminder that the new arm64 images in debian-installer should be added

Quite, arm64 mini.iso images are not new, but there is now support for more
boards, so I understand. ChromeOS seems to be one.

I don't have hardware for any of them. It was just a place to remind something
to go in the Release Notes.

Mark