Subject: bug#93: auto.mirror.devuan.org: redirect to deb.debian.org instead of httpredir.debian.org

From: Paul Wise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 22:42:41 +0800

Package: auto.mirror.devuan.org
Severity: wishlist

The Devuan mirror system redirects to the Debian httpredir site, but
this site is deprecated in favour of the Debian CDN deb.debian.org,
please update the redirect to point there. The Debian httpredir site
already redirects to the Debian CDN, but by redirecting directly to the
Debian CDN, Devuan users will avoid one extra HTTP redirect.

http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged/pool/DEBIAN/
http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/pool/
http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/

-- 
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

---

From: [email-masked] (Devuan bug Tracking System)

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
#93: auto.mirror.devuan.org: redirect to deb.debian.org instead of httpredir.debian.org,
which was filed against the auto.mirror.devuan.org package.

It has been closed by one of the developers, namely
KatolaZ <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below.  If this explanation is
unsatisfactory and you have not received a better one in a separate
message then please contact the developer, by replying to this email.

Devuan Bugs Owner
(administrator, Devuan bugs database)

Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 11:30:23 +0000
From: KatolaZ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Close 93

--SX5mJoYSCb9KGGIe
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline

This bug is closed by a correct rewrite implemented both on
auto.mirror.devuan.org and on pkgmaster.devuan.org (the new
amprolla3-merged repo).

--SX5mJoYSCb9KGGIe
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name="signature.asc"
Content-Description: Digital signature

--SX5mJoYSCb9KGGIe--

---

From: Paul Wise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 20:11:28 +0800

Control: reopen -1

> auto.mirror.devuan.org and on pkgmaster.devuan.org (the new

Hmm, it doesn't seem to be fixed for me yet:

$ curl -si http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged/pool/DEBIAN/ | grep Location
Location: http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/pool/

-- 
bye,
pabs

---

From: [email-masked] (Devuan bug Tracking System)

Devuan Bugs Owner

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:41:15 +0000
From: KatolaZ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: fixed

--O7V8ezaGjq23HET0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

This one was fixed several months ago. I am closing it now.=20

--O7V8ezaGjq23HET0

--O7V8ezaGjq23HET0--